Randy Hall is President & CEO of Batson Cook Company, #148 on the 2015 ENR Top 400 Contractors list.
Click here to join The Construction Leading Edge Nation
In this episode of The Construction Leading Edge podcast I talk with Randy Hall of Batson-Cook Company, one of the largest contractors in the southeast, about a variety of topics including the following:
- Which is more important, watching people grow or watching buildings grow?
- Why you need to develop your presentation and communication skills.
- Emotional Intelligence and why you need to understand it (Check out Episode 16 with Brent Darnell)
- Valuing people over process
- Randy's leadership influences
- The biggest challenge that the construction industry faces
- Randy's advice to business owners and aspiring leaders
Resources mentioned in this episode
The Leadership Pipeline: How to Build the Leadership Powered Company - Ram Charan
How you can connect with Randy