Jennifer Lanzetti: Survivor contestant and virtual construction business owner
Click here to join The Construction Leading Edge Nation
In this episode of The Construction Leading Edge podcast I interview Jennifer Lanzetti, Survivor Season 32 contestant (that's right...the TV show), virtual construction business owner and survivor of some real life adversity.
Here are some of the topics we cover:
- Was the "all girl alliance" she tried on Survivor a mistake?
- The business lessons she learned from being on Survivor.
- Did she learn any lessons in leadership from being on the show?
- The personal adversity she faced long before she was on a reality show, and how that adversity has shaped her.
- What NOT to do when you are in a crisis. (Hint: Avoid anything that provides INSTANT relief.)
- Jennifer's career path, what led her to start her own business two years ago.
- The connection between the economic crash of 2008 and Building Information Modeling (BIM.)
- The internal and external resistance she faced when starting her business.
- The benefits of being direct and how that shows up in her business and life.
- Jennifer's daily routines.
- Lots of other goodness....
Resources mentioned in this episode :
Dr. Wayne Dyer's Blog
War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Battles by Steven Pressfield
Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath
The Go Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg
Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
How to connect with Jennifer:
Her company website - www.cn3dconstruction.com
Email - jennifer(at)cn3dconstruction.com