This episode of The Construction Leading Edge podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com is an interview with serial construction entrepreneur Randal DeHart, who has started, built and sold multiple construction businesses in his career.
Learn more about the Advanced Construction Leadership Community
We cover topics including:
- Why it's not the workers' fault you're not making money.
- Why money is made in the office...not the field.
- How you can make money by buying new equipment.
- The "yellow fever" many contractors get every spring.
- Should you buy equipment or pay taxes?
- What's more important...reducing cost or increasing revenue?
- Who should be on your five person board of advisors.
- How to start thinking about succession planning.
- Advice for you if you're thinking about starting a business.
- How to make your field crew more profitable.
W. Edwards Deming
"Until One is Committed" - The poem
How to connect with Randal:
His website - www.fasteasyaccounting.com
Quickbooks templates available for download - www.fasteasyaccountingstore.com