Fri, 19 May 2017
Welcome to The Construction Leading Edge podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com. Episode #55 is an interview with Dan Parish, CEO of Millworks By Design, and we cover topics including:
- How Dan got started as a finish carpenter and ended up as a CEO.
- Why starting a business during a recession can be a good thing.
- Dan's advice if you're thinking about starting a business. (It's actually a question)
- How you can be entrepreneurial, without starting your own business.
- Company culture, and how it happens whether you want it to or not.
- Why Dan is so focused on safety right now.
- The benefits of hiring millennials.
- His book recommendations.