Welcome to episode #56 of The Construction Leading Edge podcast, brought to you by www.constructionleadingedge.com.
Click here to learn how to make your crew more productive...and profitable
This episode is an interview with Dan Harbin, Founder and Owner of Redwood Builders, located outside San Francisco, California.
Dan has been working on his business part time for the past year or so, and just recently took the leap to dedicating 100% of his time to growing his business.
We cover topics including:
- When do you know it's the right time to jump and go all in on your business?
- How do you pick a niche market to focus on?
- The strategies Dan learned in commercial construction management that he uses with his residential clients.
- How Dan markets his business using social media.
- The most educational mistake Dan has made so far in business.
- "Every day is a roller coaster."
- The research Dan recommends before you start up your business.
Are you ready to take your construction business to the next level? Click here to join a group of other entrepreneurs doing just that.
How to connect with Dan Harbin:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/redwoodbuildersgc
Direct download: 056_Dan_Harbin.mp3
-- posted at: 10:13am EST