Wed, 10 January 2018
Friends are for weekends. The difference between doing the work and running a business. How to make the transition from the field to the office.
These are a few of the lessons that Roy Garner, owner of Eco Construction Services shares on this construction podcast episode.
Here's what else you'll learn from this construction podcast:
- What you need to know if you're in commercial work and considering residential, or vice versa.
- The mindset changes you need to make to be a business owner.
- Some surprises that you should prepare for if you're going out on your own.
- How Roy made the transition from working in the field every day, to running work from the office.
- What being a member of the Construction Business Accelerator program has done for Roy and his business.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
The Construction Business Accelerator program
How to contact Roy Garner:
Eco Construction Services website - www.ecoconstructionservices.com
Roy's email address - roy(at)ecoconstructionservices.com