Keys to growing a business to $20 million. The importance of having a business coach. Empowering people and "making their dreams come true."
This construction podcast episode from www.constructionleadingedge.com is an interview with Andy Boyd, President of Integrated Protection Services (www.integratedprotection.com), and when you listen, here's what you'll learn...
Topics covered in this construction podcast episode:
- What you need to focus on and watch out for at different stages of business growth.
- Is tension and conflict healthy inside an organization?
- How do you delegate decisions effectively? (Leaves vs. branches)
- The questions Andy would ask if you said you wanted to grow your business.
- Strategy for attacking the aging workforce/skilled labor shortage problem.
- How empowering people and setting up Business Unit Leaders have been keys to success.
- The importance of having a business coach when Andy started out.
Want to boost revenue 25% - 50% and turn your company into a well-oiled machine? Click here for some free help.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
Integrated Protection Services - www.integratedprotection.com
Andy Boyd's email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Team of Teams by General Stanley McChrystal
Predictable Success - Getting Your Organization on the Growth Track & Keeping It There
Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
Hacks and Secrets for Construction Business Owners