Aaron Fairchild grew a homebuilding business in a recession and funded it like a software company. How did he do it?
This episode of The Construction Leading Edge Podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com is an interview with Aaron Fairchild, CEO of Green Canopy Homes.
Here's what you'll get from this construction podcast:
- Why money is a means to an end.
- How Aaron got into development to grow his homebuilding business, and some of the mistakes he made.
- The interesting approach he used to fund his business during the recession.
- The business case for "green" or sustainable construction.
- What you need to think about before using the latest innovative product or material on your project.
- What "founder's issues" are, and why business owners should care.
- The connection between growing your business and letting go of control.
- Why you can't scale your business without trust.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
Green Canopy's website - www.greencanopy.com
Green Canopy's "Purposeful Growth" Video
Secrets of Successful Contractors - A Free Video Series for Construction Business Owners
Want to Eliminate Chaos, Boost Revenue 27% and Streamline Your Business? Click Here to Schedule Your Free Business Breakthrough Session
Direct download: 075_Aaron_Fairchild.mp3
-- posted at: 10:15am EST