"You're not that smart. Your job is to find the right formula and turn the crank." Dr. Wu.
[FREE WEBINAR] Boost Your Revenue 27% Next Month - Click Here to Register (Hurry...spots are limited)
This construction podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com is about a philosophy I learned from one of my college professors, Dr. Wu.
That philosophy ("Find the right formula. Turn the crank.") worked for engineering problems, and it works for construction business owners and leaders too. If you want better, more consistent results in something, you need to take Dr. Wu's advice.
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- How your time could be worth $1,000 per hour or more.
- The benefits of finding a formula that someone else already figured out.
- The formula successful contractors use to schedule their projects and deliver them on time.
[FREE COURSE] How to Create a Construction Schedule With MS Project
- Why your cash flow problems aren't really problems, and what you can do to improve your cash flow situation.
- The root problems you need to attack if you want to improve cash flow.
- Two tips that will improve your crew productivity.
CREW PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTER & THE CASH FLOW SOLUTION - Get them free when you join the CBA Mastermind Group
- You can learn the secrets successful contractors use to grow their business without hiring more people or finding more customers.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
[FREE COURSE] How to Create a Construction Schedule with MS Project - Click here to get your free copy (supplies are limited).
Join an exclusive group of construction business owners, and get the CREW PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTER and THE CASH FLOW SOLUTION for free. Click here to learn more about the CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS ACCELERATOR Mastermind Group.
[FREE WEBINAR] Boost Your Revenue 27% Next Month...Without Chasing Down New Employees or Customers (For construction business owners only - limited spots available)
Direct download: 077_Find_The_Right_Formula.mp3
-- posted at: 10:11pm EST