How have we failed 70% of the people working in the construction industry? What are most contractors doing that is causing them to fail?
Maximize Your Revenue, Eliminate Chaos and Build a Well-Oiled Machine - [FREE Training for Contractors]
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- The REAL issues behind the skilled labor shortage.
- The disconnect between field labor leaders and management, and how the system is often designed to fail.
- The common mistakes you could be making when it comes to compensation.
- The difference between merit based increases and socialist increases...and which is better for high performing teams.
- What is the most overlooked group of people that has a huge impact on whether new employees are successful.
- Why are people really leaving your company?
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
How to contact John Morris:
Associated Builders and Contractors National Website - www.abc.org
Ohio Valley Chapter of the ABC - www.ovabc.org
John's email address - john(at)ovabc.org