Gerri Dominikos has grown her NYC construction business with strategies she learned from her corporate career. Listen to learn how she did it.
Maximize Your Revenue, Eliminate Chaos and Build a Well-Oiled Machine - [FREE Training for Contractors]
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- What Gerri calls the "evolution of tradesman" and the skills gaps of new hires coming out of trade school.
- A customer service culture is more important than ever to avoid being a commodity.
- The big corporate strategies and tactics Gerri has used to systematize and grow her business.
- What it means to "learn how to hunt."
- Gerri's experience taking over a family business, and what you can learn from it.
- Why it is crucial to have the right mindset.
- How to say "No" strategically
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
How you can connect with Gerri Dominikos:
Company website - www.airlogix.co
Email - Gerri@airlogix.co
Phone - (718)947-1311 x221