"There is no line that shouldn't be crossed with customers and employees." Listen as Neil Sundresh discusses the role of transparency and goodwill in acquiring and growing Glacier West Construction.
Maximize Your Revenue, Eliminate Chaos and Build a Well-Oiled Machine - [FREE Training for Contractors]
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- What Neil Sundresh learned from acquiring a construction business.
- The surprising importance of goodwill in the process of buying a business.
- Some of Neil's most educational mistakes.
- The first question he would ask a construction business owner who says they want to grow their business.
- What would Neil do differently if he could do it all over again.
- The counter-intuitive way Neil has successfully used transparency to grow relationships with clients and employees.
- Neil's experience in my 1:1 coaching program.
Click here to download the PDF Cheat Sheet - Nine Mistakes Killing Your Sales
"We're finally able to pay ourselves what we deserve."
Click here to hear what Matt and Katyana did to get to a point in their business where they could say this.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.