What do CFOs and Controllers do for construction companies? Jessica Krause is a construction financial expert and shares some great tips for you.
Maximize Your Revenue, Eliminate Chaos and Build a Well-Oiled Machine - [FREE Training for Contractors]
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- The biggest financial mistakes contractors typically make.
- The real root causes of cash flow problems. Where do they begin, and how long does it take for the symptoms to show up?
- What does a CFO do, and when should you hire one?
- Jessica's #1 tip for a small business owner.
- How to determine how much you should pay yourself.
- What is the first step if you're thinking about retirement.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
How you can connect with Jessica Krause:
Direct download: 102_Jessica_Krause.mp3
-- posted at: 10:23am EST