How will you ever retire? When should you start planning for it? What are the options for selling or transitioning your business?
Get Your Free Copy of The Revenue Maximizer - Schedule for Revenue and Stay Out of the "Cash Flow Crunch"
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- One thing every construction business owner should do immediately for the sake of their family and employees.
- Most common mistakes contractors make when it comes to succession planning.
- Misconceptions construction business owners have about succession planning, exit planning and selling their business.
- The worst case scenario you need to plan for...that's worse than you dying.
- The five most common exit strategies for construction businesses.
- The key ingredients for each exit strategy.
- You might be surprised how far in advance you should start planning for an exit or succession.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
How you can connect with Ken Hedlund of Somerset CPAs:
Company website: www.somersetcpas.com
Connect with Ken Hedlund on LinkedIn
Ken's email address: khedlund(at)somersetcpas.com
Direct download: 103_Ken_Hedlund_final.mp3
-- posted at: 11:50am EST