There's a valuable lesson to be learned from some polar explorers 100 years ago that points to one of the root causes behind the skilled workforce delusion.
Get Your Free Copy of The Revenue Maximizer - Schedule for Revenue and Stay Out of the "Cash Flow Crunch"
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- What is the deficiency that caused polar explorers and rich children to die of a mysterious disease in the early 1900's?
- Simon Sinek's "Golden Circle" and the missing ingredient most construction companies are ignoring.
- What is the deficiency that is one of the root causes of so many problems facing the construction industry?
- What are we doing wrong when trying to convince young people to go into a skilled trade?
- What is the missing ingredient that will inspire people to join our industry?
- What can/should leaders do to help their teams be more productive, engaged and motivated.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.