What would you do if you were going to start a business? I'm thinking about hiring someone in the office. How do I get my guys to be more productive. I answer these common questions in this episode.
Get Your Free Copy of The Revenue Maximizer - Schedule for Revenue and Stay Out of the "Cash Flow Crunch"
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- The surprising question I ask people who say they want to start a business.
- Why you don't want to be the guy with a hammer in search of a nail.
- How to figure out the type of work that is in your wheelhouse.
- Some criteria I would look for in an ideal business.
- What I advise my clients to do before they hire someone.
- Why you might want to "outsource and reallocate," and how to do it.
- What activities should you NOT be doing efficiently?
- What you need to do first if you want your people to be more productive.
- The parable of Eight Pickles, and what you can learn from it.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Webinars and training resources for construction business owners
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
Tired of Bookkeeping? Learn about a way to offload those headaches so you can do what makes you money