How did Jesse Lane get his first commercial project? What's his business development strategy, and will it work for you?
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- The most expensive mistake Jesse Lane made when starting his commercial general contracting business.
- How you can create time by automating parts of your life...very simply.
- Why you might want to get into commercial work if you're currently doing all residential.
- How you can get your first commercial job.
- Some of the systems you'll need if you want to scale your business.
- Why you might want to build a personal brand.
How to connect with Jesse Lane:
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Webinars and training resources for construction business owners
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
Direct download: 116_Jesse_Lane.mp3
-- posted at: 10:02am EST