Do you understand the threat to your business from disengaged employees? What's going to happen if your people get tired of not being recognized? Can you really motivate them?
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- The threat that disengaged employees pose to your construction business.
- What is the business case for employee recognition?
- Should you recognize results or behavior, and why?
- What wrong beliefs are you stuck in when it comes to recognizing employees?
- What does "safegagement" mean and why should you care?
- The biggest mistakes you could be making when trying to motivate your people.
Click here for details on Spencer Powell's "done for you" social media service for remodeling contractors. It's a no-brainer.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Buildwithout.com - Find freelancers. Build your business without all the headaches of employees.
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Webinars and training resources for construction business owners
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
Some resources Jennifer mentioned and how you can contact her:
Company website - www.cashort.com
Jennifer's email - jwoods(at)cashort.com
Schedule a call with Jennifer Woods
Download resources Jennifer mentioned on the podcast