Why is giving work away such a good idea if you want to grow your business? What's the business case for "corporate social responsibility?" How did an encounter with a little girl affect Charles early in his career?
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- What happens when an entrepreneur gets clarity on their vision.
- There is something that is better to get wrong than to not try at all. What is it?
- "Doing well by doing good." What that belief model means, and how an encounter with a little girl started it.
- The business case for corporate social responsibility...why it's good for your business to give work away.
- The power of authenticity and how you should be using it to connect with your employees and customers.
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
FieldChat - The Ultimate Text Messaging Platform for Construction Sites
Offload Your Bookkeeping Headaches and spend your time on things that actually makes you money
Webinars and training resources for construction business owners
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
How to connect with Charles Antis:
Connect with Charles on LinkedIn
Antis Roofing website: www.antisroofing.com/