Taking ownership goes a long way toward solving a lot the biggest problems plaguing your projects, your business and changing your life.
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- What taking ownership of your construction project schedules looks like.
- The difference between asking questions and getting answers.
- Why "not my job" or "by others" isn't good enough.
- How to lead your clients through their projects.
- Who should be deciding how successful you are?
- What does Will Smith have to do with all this?
- How to start taking ownership of your business.
- Where should you start if you want to turn your life around.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Extreme Ownership - by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
The Construction Business Accelerator
The ADVANCE Live Event
Offload your bookkeeping headaches
FieldChat - The ultimate text messaging platform for construction sites