You can get difficult clients, bosses and employees to do what you want...even if they don't like you.
What you'll learn in this construction podcast episode:
- The surprising thing you should try to catch your employees doing.
- How to turn difficult clients into fans.
- Keys for getting difficult employees to step it up.
- "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at begin to change." What does that mean?
- The psychological principals you want to use for good and not evil.
- What kind of reinforcement actually works?
- The surprisingly effective Ben Franklin Effect.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
FieldChat - The text messaging platform for construction jobsites.
Systematize Your Construction Business - Free training series
Schedule a free call with Todd & get more free resources