How is your time worth $1,000 per hour? Here are ten things you can and should be doing that are worth $1,000 per hour.
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- How to start thinking differently about your time.
- If your job isn't to reduce cost...what is your job?
- What is opportunity cost, and how might it be hammering your bottom line.
- My #1 business development strategy.
- How most productivity problems are foreseeable...and how to prevent them.
- How a few phone calls saved me around $500 per day...every day.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Systematize Your Construction Business - Free Training Workshop
FieldChat - Reduce rework and mistakes by organizing your jobsite communication
Tsheets time tracking
Offload your bookkeeping and payroll headaches
Direct download: 139_How_Your_Time_is_Worth_1K_per_Hour.mp3
-- posted at: 11:50am EST