Mon, 20 July 2020
There's gold in the dysfunction at your jobsites. Here are 9 proven hacks you can use to boost productivity at your jobsites.
Here's what you're going to get out of this construction podcast epsisode:
- Nine proven hacks you can use to boost productivity on your jobsites.
- Why you should Stay Out of Stores. Period.
- What can you do about personal phone usage on the jobsite?
- Two questions to cover every morning in a 5 minute huddle.
- What does it mean to "batch communication?"
- What does a deep work session look like for you?
- How you can use "visual scopes of work" to reduce mistakes and rework.
- The phrase you probably use that needs to be deleted from your vocabulary.
- What is the handoff, and why should you focus on it to boost productivity?
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Download the Productivity Hacks Guide with all 32 hacks - https://buildermasterclass.com/tips
CoConstruct Masterclass: Maximize Bottom Line Profits - https://buildermasterclass.com
CoConstruct Software for Running Your Entire Business - www.constructionleadingedge.com/coconstruct