Mon, 14 September 2020
Who is the forgotten group that needs to be convinced skilled trades are a good career? How do you find good people? David Broomhead created Tradehounds to help solve the skilled labor issue.
What you'll get from this construction podcast episode:
- The forgotten group of people that need to be included if we're going to get young people into the trades.
- What you can do to help solve our perception problem that's behind the skilled labor shortage.
- How is COVID going to affect the labor pool going forward. What's changed?
- What the "gig economy" and how it can help solve the labor gap.
- Tradehounds is the LinkedIn for construction workers.
- Two things you should publicize if you want to hire good people.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Tradehounds - www.tradehounds.com
Get Paid for Estimates [Free Training] - www.buildermasterclass.com