Mon, 1 November 2021
EPISODE 229: What were the benefits of starting his homebuilding business in 2008? Alex Gregg explains, and also discusses some keys to setting expectations with multi-million dollar customers and knowing when to say "No."
Here's what you're going to learn about in this construction podcast episode with Alex Gregg:
- The benefits of starting a homebuilding business in 2008.
- Keys to communicating with customers on multi-million dollar projects.
- Expectations he sets with his clients.
- How Alex thinks about failure, and a term that's better than failure.
- How being part of the Builder Mastermind Group has re-energized him.
- How using templates helps him automate his projects, avoid reinventing the wheel every time, and which templates he's been focused on.
- The importance of knowing your costs.
- How to know when to say No.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Live Meetup November 11-12 in Sarasota, FL - https://buildermasterclass.com/live
The Builder Mastermind Group - https://buildermastermindgroup.com
Schedule a Strategy Call with Todd Dawalt - www.constructionleadingedge.com
How to connect with Alex Gregg:
Website - https://gregghomebuilding.com/
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/gregghomebuilding
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/gregghomebuilding