Mon, 7 June 2021
EPISODE 215: What you'll hear about in this construction podcast episode:
- 3 DNA statements at Western Allied.
- Keys to successful transition of leadership from one generation to the next.
- One of Angie's favorite failures, and what she learned about rolling out a new process.
- One thing that surprised her about being CEO, and her top priorities in that role.
- Unconscious biases.
- Angie's advice to young women who want to move into senior leadership.
- The difference between diversity and inclusion.
- A summer camp she's running to get young people into the trades.
- Why helping your competitors get better is good for you.
How to connect with Angie Simon:
Company website - www.westernallied.com
SMACNA - www.smacna.org
Let's Talk Shop Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-shop/id1462173868
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
STRUXI Labor Productivity Software - https://struxi.com
Apparatus Bookkeeping Service - https://goapparatus.com
Construction Financial Masterclass - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo