Mon, 26 April 2021
EPISODE 209: Here's what you're going to get out of this construction podcast episode:
- Things to stop doing if you want to recruit and hire young people.
- What do most people get wrong about the skilled labor situation?
- What is CREW Collaborative?
- How the Build My Future event is different from other career fairs.
- What ISN'T working when it comes to attracting young people?
- What are some out of the box approaches Brandon recommends?
- Why you need to stop letting people tell your stories and some advice on how you can get started.
- Keys to retaining employees once they come on board.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
GoSite: Take Control of Customer Reviews - https://www.gosite.com/podcast
Approval: Get Paid Faster Based on Project Milestones - https://www.withapproval.com
Construction Financial Masterclass: Master the financial side of the business - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates: https://buildermasterclass.com/script
How to connect with Brandon Patterson:
Iowa Skilled Trades - www.iowaskilledtrades.com
Crew Collaborative - https://crewcollab.org/
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_209_Brandon_Patterson_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 9:31am EDT