Mon, 16 November 2020
Paddling his canoe to a flooded jobsite, Byron didn't realize disaster would turn into opportunity.
What you'll learn from this construction podcast episode with Byron Brooks:
- The "Builders and Brews" program he's been working on to bridge the gap between builders, designers and architects.
- The mindsets that keep construction business owners from networking and sharing resources.
- His background has helped him deal with controlled chaos, including a time he visited his jobsite in a canoe, after a flood.
- How to use "fear setting."
- The "I want to Be here in 10 years" philosophy.
- Using potentially cringeworthy humor to connect with clients.
- How he stopped doing free estimates and started using preconstruction agreements.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
LL Flooring - http://www.llflooring.com/pro
Apparatus Contractor Services - http://www.goapparatus.com
CoConstruct Software - http://www.constructionleadingedge.com/coconstruct
Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/getpaid
How to connect with Byron Brooks:
Brookwright website - https://www.brookwright.ca