Mon, 5 July 2021
Moped Accidents, Why You Want an Audience & How Connor Crook is Growing Diamondback Tool Company | E218
EPISODE 218: How did a moped accident set Connor Crook up for success? Why did an attorney buy a toolbelt company, and why is having an audience such a great idea?
What you'll hear about in this construction podcast episode with Connor Crook, CEO of Diamondback Tool Co.:
- Why should a business create an audience, and how do you go about building that audience?
- Connor's process for creating new products, and why you might want to try it.
- How do you know when to say no?
- Some bad jokes about being an attorney with the last name Crook, and how he ended up owning a toolbelt business.
- They Diamondback is doing about helping the skilled labor shortage.
- The difference between IG and LI marketing
- How a moped accident changed his life and set him up for success.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
STRUXI Labor Productivity Software - https://struxi.com
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Mastermind Group for CoConstruct Users- https://buildermasterclass.com/cogroup
Schedule Your Strategy Call with Todd Dawalt - https://buildermasterclass.com/apply
How to connect with Connor Crook:
Diamondback Tool - https://toolbelts.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/diamondback.toolbelts/
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_218_Connor_Crook_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 5:00am EDT