Mon, 11 January 2021
An interview with Corina Burton, Co-Owner of CPR Construction Cleaning, which currently serves the Arizona, Utah and California markets. This is a great conversation where we discuss topics including:
- Why Corina says it's important to expect nothing in life.
- What it was like starting a business as a single mom.
- Transparency and authenticity. Most people shy away from these, but Corina has leveraged them to grow her business.
- How she manages doubt and fear.
- Her approach to maintaining a positive mindset, and he she deals with the inevitable setbacks entrepreneurs face.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
LL Flooring - http://www.llflooring.com/pro
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Mastermind Group for CoConstruct Users- https://buildermasterclass.com/cogroup
How to connect with Corina Burton:
Company website - https://cprclean.com/