Mon, 22 March 2021
EPISODE 203: What you'll get out of this construction podcast episode:
- Unique challenges of a project that is over 1,000,000 sf on a 125 acre site.
- How to get people to fill out daily reports.
- The tools two superintendents from Willmeng Construction are using to keep up with hundreds of employees on a massive project.
- How they're using FieldChat and ProCore to revolutionize their operation.
- A few ingenious ways to use QR codes on your jobsites.
- Tips for getting people on board with using new technology or processes.
- Some of the common misconceptions about being a construction superintendent, and what Jeremy and Derek think it's about.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Fieldchat: Messaging built for construction teams - https://get.fieldchat.com/edge
GoSite: Take Control of Customer Reviews - https://www.gosite.com/podcast
Be Your Own CFO Masterclass: Master the financial side of the business - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates: https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_203_Fieldchat_Feature_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 10:08am EDT