Thu, 9 July 2020
What are some of the challenges of an $800M renovation project? What about "herd knowledge" and "training fatigue" when it comes to new software?
What you'll get out of this construction podcast episode:
- Insider perspective from two the Bear Construction team working on the $800 million renovation of the Old Chicago Post Office.
- Some of the surprising challenges Nick, Tony and their team faced during this massive project.
- What are some of the most interesting tech solutions out there right now for contractors?
- Some big mistakes to avoid when rolling out a new piece of software to manage projects, like they did with Fieldwire.
- What are some tips for getting your team to embrace a new system?
- How to go about selling upper management or ownership on the idea of changing a process or investing in software.
- Some of the biggest challenges for contractors that the Fieldwire team is tackling.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Bear Construction Company - www.bearcc.com
Fieldwire Field Management Software for Contractors - www.fieldwire.com