Mon, 5 December 2022
First Principles, Taking Ego Out of Ideas and Solving Big Problems with Paolo Tiramani, Boxabl CEO & Founder | E269
EPISODE 269: Joining me in this week's episode of The Construction Leading Edge podcast is Boxabl CEO and Founder Paolo Tiramani.
He's here to sit down and talk with me on how Boxabl solves housing problems - one of the pressing issues we have in the U.S. and globally.
Boxabl is a housing construction technology based in Las Vegas that revolutionizes global housing. With its innovative foldable house product, it has the potential to solve skyrocketing housing costs and homelessness around the world.
If you want to know what it takes to build a company that solves big problems and how Paolo shares that big vision with his team, make sure to tune in to find out more.
Paolo's career prior Boxabl (01:08)
What is Boxabl? (05:32)
First principles explained (10:55)
“Not all things need fixing” (24:30)
How do you find the right questions to ask? (31:24)
On global housing problems (35:29)
How to share a big vision with your team (41:18)
Business beliefs that others think are unconventional (46:39)
Episode wrap-up (52:59)
- FREE online training workshop: Get Out of Your Construction Business: How to Make it Run Without You here
- Learn how to recession-proof your business here
- Work with our team to systematize your business here
- Visit our website here
Check out Boxabl
- Visit Boxabl’s website here
- Follow Boxabl on Instagram here
- Subscribe to Boxabl on YouTube here
- Do you want to join their team? Shoot them an email at email@example.com
The Construction Leading Edge Podcast helps construction business owners maximize their revenue, eliminate chaos, systematize their work, and win back their time.
Follow us on your favorite podcasting platform so you never miss an episode!