Tue, 2 June 2020
What if you could create your own economic stimulus package and get a refund on your worker's comp policy?
Here's what you'll get from this construction podcast episode:
- How to potentially get a refund from your worker's compensation policy.
- The financial upside of a training program.
- A few questions your accountant needs to be asked.
- What is a "mid-term audit" of your GL policy, and why right now is a really good time to do it.
- Why you want to put a good timesheet tracking system like Tsheets in place.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Eliminate Profit Bleeds - Schedule a free strategy session with Todd Dawalt to identify your biggest profit bleeds and map out a plan to eliminate them - www.constructionleadingedge.com/call
FieldChat - Get your free trial at www.fieldchat.com/edge
Connect with Jeff Heet - www.ioausa.com
LinkedIn - http://linkedin.com/in/jeffheet