Sun, 22 November 2020
What you'll learn from this construction podcast episode with Jeff Sawyer of TruNorth Construction:
- How unhappy customers can be a symptom of gaps in your processes.
- How Jeff's team uses TQM, total quality management, to make customers happier and get buy in from his team.
- How Jeff looks at red flags and flaws in his processes.
- We go deep into how to create processes for your business, and Jeff's advice for how and where to get started.
- Jeff's unconventional approach to punchlists.
- Great way to say thank you at the end of a project.
How to connect with Jeff Sawyer:
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
LL Flooring - http://www.llflooring.com/pro
Apparatus Contractor Services - http://www.goapparatus.com
CoConstruct Software - http://www.constructionleadingedge.com/coconstruct
Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script