Mon, 28 November 2022
EPISODE 268: When you grow up fighting battle after battle, it's easier to throw in the towel and accept things the way they are.
But that wasn’t the case for our guests today.
Joining us in this week's episode of The Construction Leading Edge are Daniel and Noell Jett - DIY home builders and creators behind the widely followed Jett Set Farmhouse and book authors of Create Your Dream Home on a Budget.
This power couple overcame their own battles, persevered, and built a successful life - inspiring millions of people to make their dream houses even on a tight budget.
And they're here to share with us…
- the adversities they had to go through and how they overcame those
- how they persevered in building their dream home even on a limited budget
- and chock full of helpful tips for all of you brave enough to take on house projects.
If you want to know more about handling adversities, perseverance, success, and working together as a homebuilder couple, make sure to tune in to this week's episode.
You don't want to miss out on this one!
Noell's childhood story (01:19)
The connection between success and perseverance (04:34)
Building their dream home together (08:04)
How do Instagram collaborations work? (16:20)
Building your own home vs. hiring a builder(18:04)
What is broken within the construction industry? (22:42)
Tips for married couples who work together (25:38)
How to address disagreements as a couple (28:28)
How to avoid decision fatigue? (30:33)
On believing something that others find unconventional (35:54)
What's the purpose of social media? (36:47)
Noell and Daniel's book launch (42:27)
- FREE online training workshop: Get Out of Your Construction Business: How to Make it Run Without You here
- Learn how to recession-proof your business here
- Work with our team to systematize your business here
- Visit our website here
Connect with Daniel and Noell
- Follow them on Instagram here
- Visit their website here
- Grab a copy of their book here
The Construction Leading Edge Podcast helps construction business owners maximize their revenue, eliminate chaos, systematize their work, and win back their time.
Follow us on your favorite podcasting platform so you never miss an episode!