EPISODE 242: What you’ll learn about in this construction podcast episode with Levi Benkert, Founder/CEO of Harbor Capital:
- Levi’s advice if you need to hire someone smarter than you.
- What he learned from being a production homebuilder when 2008 hit.
- Why he focuses on buying real estate and avoids building it.
- The difference between Just in Time and Just in Case delivery, and the impact on industrial real estate.
- Why “I have no idea what’s going to happen next” is a great approach to the future.
- The business case for extending the space between stimulus and response.
- What happens when you take ownership for problems.
- How to prepare for a Black Swan event in your business.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get Out of Your Business: Make it Run Without You This Year - www.constructionleadingedge.com/getout
CompanyCam - The photo app every contractor needs - https://companycam.com/cle
How you can connect with Levi Benkert:
Company website: www.harborcap.com
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_Levi_Benkert_MIX.mp3
-- posted at: 10:10am EDT