Mon, 24 May 2021
EPISODE 213: What you'll hear about in this construction podcast episode:
- Why Margaret Whelan says we have a process constraint, not a labor constraint.
- What's going on with the build to rent product.
- How to be a thought leader.
- Creating demand vs. adding to supply.
- The builders who are disrupting housing.
- The best career advice Margaret received.
- Why some of the biggest homebuilders aren't really homebuilders.
- Why successful builders build every house twice
-The biggest risk to the homebuilding industry right now?
- What are some things going on at the macro level of the housing industry Margaret is most interested in?
-The biggest opportunities builders should prepare to jump on over the next few years.
- Autopsy accounting
- What you need to do if you want to sell your business.
How to connect with Margaret Whelan:
Company website - https://www.whelanadvisoryllc.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/whelanmargaret
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
STRUXI Labor Productivity Software - https://struxi.com
Apparatus Bookkeeping Service - https://goapparatus.com
Construction Financial Masterclass - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_213_Margaret_Whelan_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00pm EDT