Wed, 24 June 2020
Learn from the mistakes Mike McCallum made the first time he started his drywall business, and the adjustments he made the second time around.
What you'll get out of this construction podcast episode:
- The quickest way to go out of business is to do work based on someone else's numbers.
- Everybody has a boss
- The mistakes he made the first time around as a drywall construction business owner.
- The danger of not charging enough for your work.
- Why the term cash flow may be a misnomer.
- The importance of protecting your credit
- How to determine if a potential employee is reliable.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Eliminate Profit Bleeds - Schedule a free strategy session with Todd Dawalt to identify your biggest profit bleeds and map out a plan to eliminate them - www.constructionleadingedge.com/call
FieldChat - Get your free trial at www.fieldchat.com/edge
CompanyCam is now totally free for small teams. Signup is quick and easy and there’s no card required. Discover which plan fits your needs and get your company started at www.companycam.com/cle
Tsheets Time Tracking App - www.constructionleadingedge.com/tsheets
Monday project management app - www.constructionleadingedge.com/monday
How you can connect with Mike McCallum: