Thu, 9 September 2021
EPISODE 223: What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode from The Construction Leading Edge Podcast:
- Benefits of starting a business in an economic downturn.
- Unique challenges of building on an island.
- When you have to taper your opinions.
- Benefits of starting a business during an economic downturn.
- The specific software and systems Ryan runs his business with.
- Big differences between Quickbooks and Sage.
- Setting expectations leads to happy customers.
- What's in it for you to care about other people's feelings.
- Finding shorter routes in your processes, and how to do it.
- Why and how Ryan is constantly trying to work himself out of a job.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
3 Minute Survey for the Builder Mastermind Group - https://buildermasterclass.com/mastermind
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Apparatus Contractor Services - Bookkeeping, financial reporting and payroll service for contractors - https://goapparatus.com
How to connect with Ryan Perrone of Nautilus Homes:
Company website: www.Nautilus-homes.com
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_223_Ryan_Perrone_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:36pm EDT