Thu, 25 May 2017
#056: When Is The Right Time To Take The Leap & How To Pick A Niche With Dan Harbin, Founder of Redwood Builders
Welcome to episode #56 of The Construction Leading Edge podcast, brought to you by www.constructionleadingedge.com.
This episode is an interview with Dan Harbin, Founder and Owner of Redwood Builders, located outside San Francisco, California.
Dan has been working on his business part time for the past year or so, and just recently took the leap to dedicating 100% of his time to growing his business.
We cover topics including:
How to connect with Dan Harbin:
Fri, 19 May 2017
Welcome to The Construction Leading Edge podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com. Episode #55 is an interview with Dan Parish, CEO of Millworks By Design, and we cover topics including:
- How Dan got started as a finish carpenter and ended up as a CEO.
- Why starting a business during a recession can be a good thing.
- Dan's advice if you're thinking about starting a business. (It's actually a question)
- How you can be entrepreneurial, without starting your own business.
- Company culture, and how it happens whether you want it to or not.
- Why Dan is so focused on safety right now.
- The benefits of hiring millennials.
- His book recommendations.