Builders and managers operate on different schedules, and when the two collide it causes problems with productivity, quality, and employee engagement.
Grab your free 10 day trial of The CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS ACCELERATOR
What you’ll learn in this construction podcast episode:
- What you may be doing to sabotage your crews' productivity and quality, without even knowing it.
- Why a 30 minute meeting can blow half a day.
- The concept of "attention residue" and how it shows up on construction sites.
- Why "batching" communication is such a good idea.
- The fundamental difference between the way builders and managers break up their days.
- What you can do (and stop doing) to make your crews more productive.
- Why flipping your organizational chart is such a good idea.
- Why you should give your people permission to NOT answer the phone.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
Direct download: 089_Builder_Schedule_vs_Manager_Schedule.mp3
-- posted at: 12:37pm EST