"Spencer, can you deposit $1 million on Monday?" How did Spencer Padgett reply to his banker's request? How did his homebuilding business survive the recession. How did a Snickers bar cost $40,000?
Get Your Free Copy of The Revenue Maximizer - Schedule for Revenue and Stay Out of the "Cash Flow Crunch"
What you'll learn about in this construction podcast episode:
- Leadership lessons from Spencer's tenure in the Naval Academy and the United States Marine Corps.
- The cautionary tale of "The $40,000 Snickers Bar."
- How Spencer's company pivoted to survive the recession of 2008.
- The importance of "grit."
- Business lessons Spencer has picked up from working with a software company.
- Why did Spencer make the transition from homebuilder to working as Builder-in-Residence at CoConstruct?
How to get in touch with Spencer Padgett:
Connect with Spencer on LinkedIn
CoConstruct's website - www.coconstruct.com
Other resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Register for The Advance Spring 2019 in Fort Meyers, FL on April 12-13
Get your free 10 day trial of The Construction Business Accelerator
Webinars and training resources for construction business owners
Free video series: Secrets of Successful Contractors
Free Strategy Call – Own a construction business? Click here to schedule your free strategy session with Todd Dawalt.
Tired of Bookkeeping? Learn about a way to offload those headaches so you can do what makes you money