Tue, 29 September 2020
What Adam Rushing means, "Money isn't real," and how his time as building ships, servicing wind turbines and running a sawmill set up him to own a construction business.
What you'll get out of this construction podcast episode:
- What Adam means when he says, "money isn't real," and how that perspective helps him in business.
- Where all growth happens.
- Adam's favorite failure, and how he looks at failure (if he would even call it that.)
- How his background building ships, running a sawmill, and servicing wind turbines set him up for success as a construction business owner.
- His advice for you if you're planning to start a construction business.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Billd - They'll pay your supplier up front and give you 120 day terms. Learn more at www.billd.com/CLE
32 Productivity Hacks - www.buildermasterclass.com