Mon, 1 February 2021
In this episode you'll hear my conversation with Ken Kucera, Vice President of Installed Sales and Manufacturing at 84 Lumber.
What you'll learn from this construction podcast episode:
- How you, the contractor, can get better value from your supplier. Info to share, questions to ask.
- How will the lumber supply business look different to builders in the next 5 years?
- Tips for nailing the handoff from design to manufacturing to supplier to the field. His team does a couple of innovative things.
- Behind the scenes effects of COVID on a manufacturer and supplier like 84 Lumber.
- Servant leadership
- Why is 84 Lumber investing so much in manufacturing facilities?
- What are some misconceptions builders have about 84 Lumber's manufacturing capability?
- What capabilities 84 has that builders are missing out on?
-How does 84 Lumber want to partner with builders?
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Billd - They'll pay your supplier up front and give you 120 day terms. Learn more and estimate your cash flow needs at http://www.billd.com/CLE
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Mastermind Group for CoConstruct Users- https://buildermasterclass.com/cogroup
How to connect with Ken Kucera, Vice President of Installed Sales and Manufacturing at 84 Lumber:
Ken's LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenneth-kucera-37981331/
84 Lumber website - https://www.84lumber.com