Mon, 15 February 2021
What you'll get out of this construction podcast episode:
- How creating space to fail allows for innovation.
- The surprising connection between safety and asset tracking.
- Problems with the typical approaches to asset tracking on jobsites.
- One way to create a culture of accountability.
- An interesting jobsite Innovation Lab Oracle created, and some surprising things they learned from watching real life construction folks in the wild.
- Which assets make sense to track on your jobsites, and what doesn't make sense.
- How a platform can be leadership's "single point of truth."
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Bosch Bluehound Asset Tracking - https://Bluehound.boschtools.com
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Mastermind Group for CoConstruct Users - https://buildermasterclass.com/cogroup