Mon, 3 May 2021
EPISODE 210: Here's what you're going to get out of this construction podcast episode with Justin Bride of Ascent Contracting:
- The difference between commercial and residential construction, and what each can learn from the other.
- The importance of preconstruction in the residential construction industry. What happens when it's NOT done well?
- How to market to architects and build relationships with them.
- How Justin and his team get referrals from clients.
- One specific red flag Justin looks for when talking to prospects.
- One thing he focuses on showing homeowners and architects, so he can ignore his competition.
- One key to a successful project that is often overlooked.
- What Justin believes the role of the general contractor to be, which might surprise you.
- A couple of things he feels like his company has cracked the code on.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
GoSite: Take Control of Customer Reviews - https://www.gosite.com/podcast
Approval: Get Paid Faster Based on Project Milestones - https://www.withapproval.com
Construction Financial Masterclass: Master the financial side of the business - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates: https://buildermasterclass.com/script
How to connect with Justin Bride:
Company website - www.ascentcontractinginc.com
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ascentcontractinginc/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ascentcontracting
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_210_Justin_Bride_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:53pm EST