Fri, 7 May 2021
EPISODE 211: Here's what you're going to get out of this construction podcast episode with Russ Little, of Jones Lang LaSalle:
- Why "Coopetition" is better than competition.
- How and why to get started with "relationship mining."
- One common mistake to avoid when you start working with a new client... or change jobs.
- Some changes Russ would suggest to contractors who want to be more successful.
- The most challenging aspects of working inside large client organizations.
- One particularly difficult employee Russ managed the most difficult situation he caused for Russ.
- How an apparent failure turned out to be a setup for later success.
- Red flags that tell you it’s time to have a talk with an employee.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
GoSite: Take Control of Customer Reviews - https://www.gosite.com/podcast
Approval: Get Paid Faster Based on Project Milestones - https://www.withapproval.com
Construction Financial Masterclass: Master the financial side of the business - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates: https://buildermasterclass.com/script
How to connect with Russ Little:
Company website: www.us.jll.com