Mon, 17 May 2021
EPISODE 212: Ward Schraeder is a venture capitalist who has done bankruptcy turnarounds on 30+ businesses. He's a real estate developer and most recently, host of the HGTV show Bargain Mansions
Here's what you're going to get out of this construction podcast episode:
- Common factors among 30+ businesses in bankruptcy he was tasked with turning around.
- The one reason that led him to shut down more businesses than anything else.
- How he analyzes a business venture right off the bat.
- How he accidentally became a TV personality.
- Failure might be a myth.
- What he's learned from working with people in the TV business.
- Most common mistakes he sees contractors making.
How to connect with Ward Schraeder:
Website - https://wardschraeder.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wardschraeder/
Vaya Space Rocket Company - https://www.vayaspace.com/
Brookfield Assisted Living in Arkansas - www.brookfieldseniors.com
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
GoSite: Take Control of Customer Reviews - https://www.gosite.com/podcast
Approval: Get Paid Faster Based on Project Milestones - https://www.withapproval.com
Construction Financial Masterclass: Master the financial side of the business - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
3 Questions to Help You Get Paid for Estimates: https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_Podcast_212_Ward_Schraeder_REVISED_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 9:52am EST