Mon, 31 May 2021
Behind the Scenes of Crazy Lumber Prices and How The Supply Chain is Being Disrupted with Mike Wisnefski | E214
EPISODE 214: Mike is the CEO of MaterialsXchange, the digital marketplace to buy and sell wood products, bringing e-commerce efficiency to the process.
What you'll hear about in this construction podcast episode:
-What's going on behind the scenes of skyrocketing lumber prices...that most people don't know?
- How John Deere was going to wreck the economy.
- The difference between a supply web and supply chain.
- Where's all the money going?
- What does the future of the lumber prices look like from Mike's perspective?
- Difference between a supply web and a supply chain.
- Mike explains what he means when he said, "When there's this much money laying around, someone's going to come pick it up."
- Democratization of the market, and what it means.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
STRUXI Labor Productivity Software - https://struxi.com
Apparatus Bookkeeping Service - https://goapparatus.com
Construction Financial Masterclass - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
How to connect with Mike Wisnefski:
Company website - www.materialsxchange.com